Fantastic response from Ukulele Players taking part in the Crossing The Tyne Festival 2018 “Strum on The Tyne” “Uke Fest” tomorrow at
Raffle Donations so far! More are welcome!
All proceeds to “Metro Radio Cash for Kids“!
- Two Tickets to the North Tyneside Ukulele Festival !
- Makala Waterman Ukulele, Slide Whistle, Stagg XLR Microphone Cable, Aquila Sugar Strings and Aquila Nylgut Strings
- ALL donated by Darren Gray!
- Wine, Spirits and BIG Box of Chocolates
- donated by Co-Op, Spar & Morrison’s – Diane Robson
- Boulder Creek Hard-Foam Baritone Ukulele Case
Raffle 6:00 – when the music stops!
– for welcoming us at very short notice and hosting “Strum on The Tyne” 2018 !
Venue 5. Crossing the Tyne Festival
The Magnesia Bank
1 Camden St
- There are only “Bar snacks” (crisps, etc.).
- The pub is just off North Shields High Street, close to cafe’s and shops.
- 3:05 – 3:30 BREAK for food!
- 5 minutes walk from North Shields metro and many bus stops
- 9 minutes walk from North Shields Ferry Terminal.
- On-street: Camden St and surrounding streets, 50p per hour (no time restrictions) (Camden St is one-way, running down from the High St.)
- Beacon Centre Multi-Storey: 2 mins walk
Adjacent to the shopping centre is a multi-storey car park with more than 400 parking bays, 13 disabled bays and 7 parent & toddler bays.
Up to 2 hours £1.20
2-4 hours £1.50
4+ hours £2.50
For Sat Nav purposes the postcode of the Car park is NE29 6QN
The car park is open from 7am – 7pm
- North Shields Fish Quay: Free parking
- North Tyneside – All Parking Info
- Level access from Camden Street into The Conservatory.
- Level access from Camden Street to back entrance of main bar. (One step maybe, there were three doors and I was not sure which one was the back entrance!)
- Several steep steps between The Conservatory and Main Bar
- Toilets are level access from the Main Bar.
- NOT fully wheelchair accessible.
- There is no designated wheelchair-accessible toilet
- Staff say that customers in wheelchairs do use the toilets.
Stage 1: Main Bar
Stage 2: Conservatory
PLEASE SEE THE “STRUM ON THE TYNE” PAGE
Please bear with us while we update Venue 5. Strum on The Tyne details across social media!
We have been ferreting out your photos and videos as a reminder of just how GREAT the Crossing The Tyne Festival was in 2017!
Check out this page! 2017 Festival
We have started adding pages for some of last year’s events too . . .
. . . Looking forward to seeing all the photos and videos from the Crossing The Tyne Festival 2018 on Saturday 25th August!
Crossing The Tyne Festival – a Great Exhibition of The North Event!
Be part of the Festival this year – Saturday 25th August
Contact Steve Willis, Festival Organiser
Or see our CONTACT PAGE for other ways to get in touch
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Crossing The Tyne Festival Organiser