Correct short url for Festival Map
This is the correct short url: bit.ly/CrossingTyneFestMap
Map update – Accessibility Info
- There are now “wheelchair symbols” on the markers for Accessible Venues
- There are also map “layers” for just the accessible venues.
- De-selecting the “All Venues” layers will show only accessible venues.
Confessions of Festival Web Monkey:
“I accidentally linked to my private, editing view of the Festival Google Map instead of the Public View!”
This has now been corrected in Festival website Pages and Posts (please reinstate my supply of bananas, Steve Willis!)
Maps, Travel and Transport
There is a new section on the Festival Programme Page with info about how to get to, and get around, the Festival.
This is what it looks like . . .
Festival Venues – Google Map & Directions
Select the image to go to the map then click on the place-markers for info about Events and get directions:
Short url for map: http://bit.ly/CrossingTyneFestMap
Nexus: Bus, Ferry, Metro & Rail
Transport North East
- Transport: There is accessibility info on the sites linked above
- Venues: See Festival Accessibility Page. Please contact Venues directly for further information and advice.
Looking forward to meeting some if not all of you at the Festival!
Please do let us know if you spot any errors or have any questions or comments.
- You can leave a Public Reply by commenting at the end of this post
- or send us a Private Message using this Contact Form