Crossing The Tyne Festival 2021
After a break from the Big Festival in 2020 – with a fantastic Festival Showcase at The Customs House, South Shields – this will be the sixth year of the biggest free, multi-venue festival fundraising for charity in the UK!
Saturday 28th, Sunday 29th, Monday 30th August 2021!
There will be FREE afternoon and evening events in North and South Shields, Tynemouth, on The Shields Ferry and for passengers embarcing on the DFDS Seaways Ferry.
Festival Charity 2019: RNLI – Lifeboats
This Page is continuously updated in the run up to the Festival . . .
The following might not be quite as up to date with Running Orders for Venues but are well worth a look . . .
- the Festival Venues Map (to be added)
- the Crossing The Tyne Festival Facebook Page
- the Festival Facebook Group – general discussion about the Festival
- list of ALL Festival Facebook Events – individual Events are the best place to find updates from Event Hosts!
- Twitter @CrossingTheTyne
Festival Venues + Running Orders Maps, Travel and Transport
Venue Numbers and Letters
- Venues are also numbered on the Festival Map
- (DF) = DFDS Ferry
- (F) = Nexus Ferry
- (N) = North Shields
- (S) = South Shields
- (TM) = Tynemouth
- TBC = “To Be Confirmed”
Venues, Times and Hosts
The Venues are grouped by DAY on this page, then listed by START TIME:
- Friday 23rd August 2019
- Saturday 24th August 2019
- Sunday 25th August 2019
- Monday 26th August 2019 TBC
Saturday 28rd August 2021
Sunday 29th August 2021
Monday 30th August 2021
Who to contact:
- Please try to contact the Event Host for your venue in the first instance if you have any questions, need to let them know about any changes, etc.
- Otherwise, you can contact us:
- Thank you for being so generous with your time and talents!
- You can contact the Festival Organisers here – or see the links to Events and Pages above (these are mostly on Facebook).
- Hope you can make it along – you will have a great time!
Crossing Tyne Festival 2021
– Free Festival fundraising for “RNLI Lifeboats“
– a “Great Exhibition of The North – Inspired By” Event!
Comments or Questions?
If there are any errors on this page or you have any questions or comments, please leave a public comment on this page or send us a private message using the Contact Form.