Many Thanks to The Magnesia Bank !
– for welcoming us at very short notice and hosting “Strum on The Tyne” 2018 !
Venue 5. Crossing the Tyne Festival
The Magnesia Bank
1 Camden St
Directions: Google Map
- There are only “Bar snacks” (crisps, etc.).
- The pub is just off North Shields High Street, close to cafe’s and shops.
- 3:05 – 3:30 BREAK for food!
- 5 minutes walk from North Shields metro and many bus stops
- 9 minutes walk from North Shields Ferry Terminal.
- On-street: Camden St and surrounding streets, 50p per hour (no time restrictions) (Camden St is one-way, running down from the High St.)
- Beacon Centre Multi-Storey: 2 mins walk
Adjacent to the shopping centre is a multi-storey car park with more than 400 parking bays, 13 disabled bays and 7 parent & toddler bays.
Up to 2 hours £1.20
2-4 hours £1.50
4+ hours £2.50
For Sat Nav purposes the postcode of the Car park is NE29 6QN
The car park is open from 7am – 7pm
- North Shields Fish Quay: Free parking
- North Tyneside – All Parking Info
- Level access from Camden Street into The Conservatory.
- Level access from Camden Street to back entrance of main bar. (One step maybe, there were three doors and I was not sure which one was the back entrance!)
- Several steep steps between The Conservatory and Main Bar
- Toilets are level access from the Main Bar.
- NOT fully wheelchair accessible.
- There is no designated wheelchair-accessible toilet
- Staff say that customers in wheelchairs do use the toilets.
Stage 1: Main Bar
Stage 2: Conservatory
PLEASE SEE THE “STRUM ON THE TYNE” PAGE
Please bear with us while we update Venue 5. Strum on The Tyne details across social media!