Maps, Travel and Transport
There is a new section on the Festival Programme Page with info about how to get to, and get around, the Festival.
This is what it looks like . . .
Festival Venues – Google Map & Directions
Select the image to go to the map then click on the place-markers for info about Events and get directions:
Short url for map: http://bit.ly/CrossingTyneFestMap
Nexus: Bus, Ferry, Metro & Rail
- Nexus Website: Bus, Ferry, Metro & Rail
Transport North East
- Transport North East: Traffic, Maps, Journey Times, Car parks, etc
- Sustrans Cycling and Walking Routes
- Transport: There is accessibility info on the sites linked above
- Venues: See Festival Accessibility Page. Please contact Venues directly for further information and advice.
Looking forward to meeting some if not all of you at the Festival!
Please do let us know if you spot any errors or have any questions or comments.
- You can leave a Public Reply by commenting at the end of this post
- or send us a Private Message using this Contact Form